IF YOU LIVE IN PA, NJ, OR DE, YOU CAN WIN TWO TICKETS TO EVERY SHOW AT THE VENUE THROUGH 2020!
This is the website for the venue formerly known as ‘Electric Factory'. Due to restrictions by the previous owner we are not able to retain the historic name. But don't worry, the venue that brought you your favorite concerts with such memorable performances will continue to focus on bringing you the best experiences by the artists you love in the venue you love.
We are calling upon our Philly family and fans to HELP US RENAME THE VENUE! If your name is selected we're going to give you TWO TICKETS to every show through 2020 (and bragging rights, of course).
SO, IF YOU ARE READY TO SUGGEST A NEW NAME, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
You must be 18 and live in PA, NJ, or DE to enter.
This contest is now complete. Stay tuned for a winner to be announced shortly.
All previously purchased tickets at the former Electric Factory will be honored.
421 N. 7th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Open Monday-Saturday : 12 - 6
NO SERVICE CHARGE FOR CASH PURCHASES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF PENNSYLVANIA, NEW JERSEY AND DELAWARE AGE 18 OR OLDER.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware (the "Eligible Jurisdictions") who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Residents of jurisdictions other than the Eligible Jurisdictions or jurisdictions which prohibit such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) TIMING: The Historic Philly Venue Naming Contest (the "Contest") opens September 12, 2018 at 12:00am Eastern Daylight Time and ends September 30, 2018 @ 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time. The Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. The judges will determine any potential Winner within ten (10) business days after the Contest closes.
(3) SPONSOR: The Bowery Presents, LLC, 53 W 23rd St, Floor 5, New York, NY 10010
(4) AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant's full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and all the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
(5) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest visit www.northseventhphilly.com and provide your name, residence address, daytime telephone number, age, proposed name for the historic music entertainment venue located at 421 N. 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19123 ("Venue") and agree to these Official Rules ("Entry"). Entries must be submitted between September 12, 2018 at 12:00am Eastern Daylight Time and September 30, 2018 @ 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted. We must receive your submission no later than September 30, 2018 @ 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time. Late, incorrect, incomplete, illegible/unintelligible entries or those with unverifiable contact or age information are not eligible.
(6) REQUIREMENTS. Each submitted Entry must contain a proposed name for the Venue. Entries must be wholly original and must (1) fit within the marketing profile of AEG Companies, (2) be appropriate for a music venue, (3) be descriptive of the Venue or the history of the area, and (4) be available for use on the Venue without infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. Entries must not incorporate or include any material owned by a third party or that violates any proprietary or privacy rights of any third party. Entries may not contain defamatory, sexually suggestive, obscene, threatening or illegal content and must be free of depiction of use of drugs, alcohol, violence or disparaging or inappropriate language. Entries cannot contain, depict or endorse any form of political statement, hate or hate group or terrorist activity, animal cruelty, or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, gender sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Failure to meet the Contest Requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall render the Entry ineligible and may subject the Entrant to liability in accordance with the indemnification obligations below.
(7) SUBMISSION; COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP; ENTRANT'S AGREEMENTS AND REPRESENTATIONS;
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry is his or her original work; that the Entry does not infringe on the intellectual property or privacy rights of any person; that Entrant has the full right and authority to enter the Contest and to grant all rights to the Venue name submitted by Entrant to the Sponsor in the event Entrant is selected and qualifies as the Winner. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and its successors and assigns from any third party claim which is inconsistent with the foregoing representation and warranty.
(8). WINNER SELECTION. On or about 10 business days after the close of the Contest, one (1) Entry will be selected as the potential Contest Winner by a panel of judges consisting of the local marketing and operations managers and the Sponsor executive team, based upon the following criteria (i) originality, (ii) adherence to the Contest guidelines, (iii) marketability; and, (iv) impact the panel of judges]. The judges will determine if a Contest Winner can be selected from the Entries received. The judges may determine, in their sole discretion, that no Winner can be selected. In the unlikely event that more than one Entrant has submitted the name selected as the winning Venue name, the Winner will be randomly selected by drawing one Entry from all Entries submitting the winning name. Chances of winning in this drawing will depend on the number of duplicate name entries received.
(9) PRIZE: The Winner will (1) have the winning Venue name placed on the Venue, (2) receive two (2) tickets to each publicly ticketed event presented at the Venue from the date the Winner signs the Winner's Certification and Release through December 31, 2020, (3) receive a custom laminate. All travel arrangements, food and lodging, if any, to attend any event presented at the Venue must be arranged by the Winner at Winner's cost. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in its sole discretion in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges. The estimated fair market value of the Prize is $10,000.00.
(10) CLAIMING PRIZE: The potential Contest Winner will have 5 days from notification to accept the Prize by replying to the notification e-mail. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the Winner. Winner will be required to sign and return a Winner's Certificate and Release attesting to Winner's eligibility and release of all liability or claims within 5 days of receipt by Winner as a condition of receiving the Prize. Sponsor will hold two (2) tickets in Winner's name at Will Call at the Venue for every event the winner is entitled to attend. Winner will be required to present a government-issued photo identification in order to receive the tickets from Will Call. No advance reservation will be required.
(11) PUBLICITY RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, Winner agrees that Sponsor may use the Winner's name, voice, tweet or likeness for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion in any and all media without further compensation, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law, and upon request will provide consent to such use in writing. Entrant also agrees that he/she shall have no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use of his/her name, address (city and state only) and approved biographical information by Sponsor.
(12) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Contest and selection of winners are in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor, or any cause beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity or proper function of the Contest, or if no Winner can be selected from the Entries received, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received or Sponsor may determine that no Winner is selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the Contest process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated submissions. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce or delay in enforcing any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrant's use of the website offering the Contest is subject to The Bowery Presents, LLC website Terms and Conditions available at https://www.bowerypresents.com/page/terms-and-conditions
(13) RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
(14) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest or technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the winner; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest process; (v) any unauthorized third party use of any entry information; or (vi) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
(15) DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania. For a copy of these Official Rules, which are also posted on the website, please send your request via postal mail to:
The Bowery Presents, LLC
53 W 23rd St, Floor 5
New York, NY 10010
(16) WINNER LIST REQUESTS: Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending an e-mail with the subject line: "Historic Philly Venue Naming Contest Winner List Request" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end date of the Contest.